Tips for Online Bingo Success
While online bingo is essentially a game of chance, there are a few things the average player can do to increase their chances of winning. While there are no game strategies similar to poker, for example, there are a few things players can do. Here is a list compiled from information on several online bingo websites.
- Find online games with fewer
players. When there are fewer players that means fewer cards are in
play. The more cards you play in a small game, the greater your chances
- Avoid overcrowded games, especially
- Never play more cards than
you can keep track of. Doing this will lead to mistakes.
- Never play bingo while under
the influence of alcohol or other substances.
- Don't play bingo when you’re
either tired or stressed.
- If you play as many cards as
you can keep track of and there are fewer cards in play this significantly
increases your chance of winning.
- Play the games offered in the
chat room. While these usually don’t have large jackpots you can win
some great prizes or cash.
- Look for the best deposit bonuses.
You can greatly increase your bingo bankroll by doing this.
- Don't wager money you cannot
afford to lose!
- Traditionally the biggest jackpots
are offered on Fridays and Saturdays between 8-11PM. Remember you have
the same chances as anyone else.
- Stay away from cards that have
“lucky numbers” on them. Usually only 20% of cards have these numbers.
- By all means, use the chat
room. There you will meet experienced players and get some great advice,
not to mention meeting interesting people.
- Play at only established reputable
websites. This ensures you will get paid when you win. Interacting with
other players will help you with this. You can find out just about anything
by joining chat rooms, joining bingo clubs and groups and asking questions.
- Don't play any bingo game
based on superstitions such as “lucky days or numbers.” Bingo is
a game of chance and while you may feel you have a “lucky number”
it will not increase your chances of winning.
- Online bingo games with cards
costing 25 cents or higher usually have larger jackpots.
- These are just suggestions
and will not guarantee a win. They will, hopefully, help to make your
online bingo experience more enjoyable and interesting.
Connect with author, Jeff Davis on Google+.